<![CDATA[With a few weeks left of summer we’re officially full with custom home building projects that will keep us busy through the end of the year (and beyond). If you plan on building a custom home in 2019—or even 2020 or 2021, it’s not too early to think about getting started. Then, instead of dreaming about spending a future summer in your new home on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Western Washington, you will make it happen! While our construction crew is now running a waitlist, there’s still plenty we can help you with to prepare you for the design phase of your custom home:
- Site evaluation to determine buildable area, setbacks, grading, and access;
- Clearing and any necessary earth moving or preparation (Geotech recommendations);
- Site development including driveway access, well drilling, and more;
- Permitting and pre-construction requirements depending on the jurisdiction;
- Project investment study so you can get the best financing option in place.